Friday, March 18, 2011

Adjusting to the Time Change (Not!)

We're almost a week into the time change, and I'm still not quite getting into it.  Just when it was actually getting light in the morning when it's time to get up, they pop the time forward so it's pitch dark at 6am.  I'm going to bed too late and getting up too late.  I have more motivation in the evenings because it's still light, but if I'm going to get up with the chickens, I think I'd rather have the light in the morning.  Makes it feel more springy.  Light in the evening makes it feel like summer and Heaven knows we don't want to rush that or it'll be Christmas before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha! I don't have to get up that early but still having a hard time adjusting. The clock says it's time to get up in the morning but my brain isn't ready and it works the same way when I go to bed at night.

    ReplyDelete