Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dressing Up For the Big Night Out

If you know me, you know that I'm not usually the type to go out and buy trendy shoes.  But I have to be arm candy for my husband's fundraising event tomorrow night and need to be more dressed up than usual.  I saw some red shoes and got it into my head that they would be perfect to go with gray the business formal suit I'll be wearing.  A little color goes a long way to liven things up.  Red shoes were few and far between with most so pointy my chubby little toes screamed at the site of them.  Then I found these.  Red bow.  Black and white polka dots.  Open toe.  And they're actually comfortable!  So what if I'll be 6'2" in them.  I've got me some trendy new shoes!


 

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! Bet you will look terrific. Definitely movie star potential.

    ReplyDelete