Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Memories of Paris

This week's Etsy Team Undiscovered Treasury Challenge theme was French Lavender.  When I think French, I think of my trip to Paris.  I so enjoyed planning out each day's adventure, walking to all of my destinations, popping my head in to see the amazing architecture of every church or cathedral I passed, visiting the wonderful museums and public gardens, eating the food...  The most important words I learned in French were "Un chocolat eclair, s'il vous plait....Merci!" 

'Memories of Paris with a Hint of Lavender (Team Undiscovered Challenge)' 


The World Traveler (Par...
$22.00

Eiffel Tower - Fine Art...
$19.99

Dark Lavender Swirl - L...
$25.00

Sunset Over the Seine
$200.00

Sea Shell Beret felt
$46.00

Bon Jour No.1 - giclee ...
$16.00

Notre Dame, 8x10 Black ...
$15.00

Ready to ship Cafe'...
$15.00

Paris Carousel Fine Art...
$27.50

Fun Fluffy Birthday Par...
$44.99

Lush Lavender - Essenti...
$4.99

Old Fashioned Garden Fl...
$3.00

Chocolate e-clair desse...
$35.00

Pearls and Tea Cup Fine...
$18.00

Red Door in Paris - 8 x...
$22.00

euroweeksale Rodolfo, a...
$35.00

(As always, these treasuries look better at the Etsy site because they show the photos 4 across and I design my treasury for that.  So, do click on the treasury title above the photos to see the original treasury!)

No comments:

Post a Comment