Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome Home!

I promise not to make this blog all about the smiling cat, but I'm short on brilliant ideas today.  My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I always tell the cat where we're going and when we'll be home.  As long as we're close to being on time, she's usually laying on her blanket on top of the radiator, looking out the window to the driveway when we arrive.  (I'm pretty sure she can tell time.  But only with the grandfather clock, because she can count the chimes.  She's not much on reading digital clocks.... Now you're agreeing with my husband, aren't you?)  She was in the window when I got home tonight.  Looking much like this photo.  Except that it's much too cold to have the window open today!

1 comment:

  1. I like that. I don't think you are crazy at all. Smokey used to know when I got home from work. I'd stop at the mailbox and she would come down to greet me and ride up the driveway with me. (The only time she would voluntarily ride in the car.)

    ReplyDelete