Monday, April 18, 2011

A Budding Artist

I know that somewhere back in elementary school art, I made a linoleum block print.  I remember the process and somehow still have the gouge from the class.  I'm sure today they'd never let young children near such sharp objects, but nobody lost a finger during the project.  Anyway, I don't remember what my print looked like and since I've gotten back into printing, I am curious about that first attempt.  My dad brought me a box full of elementary school papers a couple of years ago that I hadn't looked through yet, so yesterday afternoon, I looked through the box sure that's where I'd find my linocut.  No such luck.  But, I did find a lot of other art and writing that I'm sure will be worth millions when I become famous!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty picture. I don't remember that one. I don't suppose you have any idea how old you were when you drew it.

    ReplyDelete