Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mmmm...Lilacs

Hey. Smiling Cat here.  There's nothing I like better than spring.  I'm an indoor cat so I've been waiting months for the smell of fresh air, the sound of birds chirping, something interesting to watch outside my window, and all things green.  I love laying in the window in the warm sun with the scented breezes lightly blowing my fur.  I smell all different flavors of birds, bunny rabbits, mice, flowers, damp dirt...ahh, fresh air.  I actually like laying in the window in the evening better than during the day when all that activity just drives me crazy after a bit.  I wish I could be out there chasing those birds.  Mmmmm.....But, I digress.  I'm writing today to show you my appreciation of lilacs.  Tasty flowers, they are!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! and the picture is adorable. Keep the smiling cat talking!

    ReplyDelete