Monday, September 12, 2011

Where's My Zone?

For a long time, I've known that I'm much more productive if I'm doing what I feel like doing on a certain day.  I have a hard time when I have to do something and I'm not in the mood.  It takes more time and it's like pulling teeth.  I'm having one of those experiences today.  I'm trying to write a book proposal and really feel like doing most anything but.  So, I've spent much more time than I might otherwise trying to get things done because I'm not in the zone.  At least not in the right zone. Some other zone somewhere, I think.  I've told myself that when I'm done with this, then I'll finish up another project I'm working on that I'd rather be doing, but my head is on the other project rather than this one. But I've got to finish this today because it has a deadline, the other project doesn't.  And so here I am, blogging, rather than working on my book proposal.  Enough!  Back to work!  I'm almost done! There's a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment