Thursday, December 1, 2011

Whaddya Mean It's December?!

Subtitle: Eeek! What happened to November? 

I have a terrible time thinking about Christmas during the summer. I have to feel those first biting winds of winter, see a good frost and a dusting of snow, and really miss the leaves on the trees before I start to get any holiday ideas. At all. I've tried. Nothing.


And now I'm finally starting to get a bunch of ideas for Christmas-related products! But it's December 1st - too late in the world of Etsy and on-line shopping. I'm writing them all down though and thinking maybe I can crank some of these out in that lull after Christmas and be well-positioned for the holidays next year. I'll plan to test my ideas on friends and relatives this year and get my marketing plan in place early to try for some of those coveted blog and magazine markets in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. So you have reached the age where you have to write everything down so you don't forget, huh! That sounds like a good plan. Have to still be in the spirit after Christmas though. Got any ideas for yourself for this Christmas??

    ReplyDelete