Monday, April 2, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Art At Garden Corner

With all the flowers and leaves popping out, I'm thinking about the beauty of spring and summer: the deep colors, the fresh produce, being outside...The block prints and watercolors of Jill Evans-Kavaldjian of Art at Garden Corner really evoke the change of season to one of bounty.

Apples by Jill Evans-Kavaldjian

 I love the graphic quality of her hand-colored Farm Alphabet Print series.

T is for Tractor by Jill Evans-Kavaldjian
The gradation of color in this reduction print is just beautiful. Further inspiration for me to play with color!

Oriental Poppies Variation 2 by Jill Evans-Kavaldjian
(All images are the works of Jill Evans-Kavaldjian of Art at Garden Corner. Visit the Art at Garden Corner Etsy shop to see more of Jill's work or click on the links above. The works featured on Inspiration Monday are those that I enjoy and I have not been compensated in any way to include them on my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment