Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vote for My Book!

I usually don't mention this because I've been focusing on art on this blog, but I am also a published author and photographer. I've written several pictorial histories about the county I live in, but also a coffee table sized book about small places in Virginia called Lost Communities of Virginia. The book came out a year ago this month and still has momentum. I have speaking engagements several times a month and the book is still selling well enough that we've just ordered a third printing.


Lost Communities of Virginia has been nominated for a 2012 People's Choice Award from the Library of Virginia. Voting takes place now through June 29, 2012 on-line, or at your local library if you live in Virginia. If you love the book, I encourage you to visit the Library of Virginia and vote for the book on-line. We're the middle book on the second line. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment