Monday, June 4, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Katie Daisy

This sort of intermission between spring and summer seems the perfect time for inspiration from Katie Daisy. I first found her art on Pinterest and was inspired by the words and colors of her work.

Love What You Do by Katie Daisy

The flowers and colors just make me happy, thinking of a warm, sunny day full of the fragrances of blooming flowers, the sounds of chirping birds, and colorful butterflies fluttering by.

Butterfly Collection by Katie Daisy

I love Katie's use of color on this whimsical cottage in the woods. Her work inspires me to use color (lots of it!) and in unexpected places.

Someday Cottage by Katie Daisy
(All images are the works of Katie Daisy. Visit Katie's website to see more of  her work or click on the links above. The works featured on Inspiration Monday are those that I enjoy and I have not been compensated in any way to include them on my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment