Monday, November 19, 2012

Inspiration Monday: The End.

I have a confession. I haven't been very inspired to write Inspiration Monday for several months.


I've been busy doing other things and it has become one more reason to not look forward to Monday. I started this feature as a way to be sure I blogged at least once a week. It worked for that, but frankly, it often takes a lot of time that could better be spent elsewhere. It also was stopping me from making postings about other things more interesting to me (and hopefully to you also). I was going to try to hold out until the end of the year so I could say I did it, but, frankly, I just need to let it go. Friday Food will continue (I enjoy cooking and helps me to try new recipes), but for Inspiration Monday, this is The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment